Clamp-on Ultrasonic Flow Meter for liquid process applications in hazardous areas - ATEX / IECEx Zone 1/FM-C Class I, Div. 1 / 2 approved
The FLUXUS F808 ultrasonic flow meter is FLEXIM’s clamp-on flow meter for liquids with ATEX / IECEx Zone 1& FM Class I, Div. 1 approval. The F808’s rugged flameproof housing and compact design are suited for any industrial application where FM Class I, Div 1hazardous location certification is required. For less stringent requirements, a version of this durable transmitter is also available with FM-Class I, Div. 2 certification.
With all connections and electronics hermetically sealed and isolated, the FLUXUS F808 clamp on flow meter provides maximum operational safety and is especially designed for use in rough industrial environments in which exposure to highly flammable fluids is expected such as Oil and Gas upstream operations, Chemical and Petrochemical plants, Refineries, etc.
The system ships with robust FM Class I, Div 1transducers and PermaFiX mounting fixtures (Stainless Steel SS316 available) These provide permanent contact pressure to the pipe wall and excellent mechanical stability. The FLUXUS F808 is the most reliable ultrasonic clamp-on flow meter available in the market. Since the ultrasonic transducers are mounted on the outside of the pipe wall, the system does not suffer from wear and tear or clogging and is totally free of leak risk.
Beyond its ruggedness, the FLUXUS F808 offers built-in innovative digital signal processing and diagnostics, providing reliable, repeatable, and accurate bidirectional flow measurement over a very wide turndown ratio.
The FLUXUS F808 flow meter for liquids can be installed on pipes ranging from 6 mm up to 6500 mm in diameter. Even fluid streams with high solids or gas content are not a problem due to FLEXIM's innovative HybridTrek mode and the unique signal processing algorithms.
- ATEX / IECEx Zone 1 & FM Class I, Div. 1 areas certified
- Rugged flameproof housing, stainless steel armored cables and transducer mounting fixtures
- Retrofittable - No pipe modification required, no process shut-downs
- Maintenance Free - no wear & tear, not prone to clogging or corrosion, no fugitive emissions
- Installation and parameterization without having to open the housing
- Precise and reliable bidirectional flow measurement
- Zero-point stable and drift free - Carefully matched and temperature compensated transducers (fully ANSI / ASME compliant)
- Tolerant to entrained gas and solid particles
- Flexible configurable outputs
FM Class I - Div1/Div2
FM Class I - Div1/Div2
4-20mA HART active/passive